The Land Evolusion and impact Assessment Model is a simulation laboratory for the development of the Stockholm Region.
Participants: Vladimir Cvetkovic, Johan Högström, Jan Haas, Joel Franklin, Daniel Jonsson, Ulla Mörtberg, Andreas Zetterberg, Brian Deal, et. al.
The Land Evolusion and impact Assessment Model (LEAM) Stockholm is developing a planning support system through an integrated modelling platform for urban growth, transportation, ecosystem services and energy options for the Stockholm region. The project is a part of the larger project onwhich is a research cluster of the ABE School of KTH. The project is also financed by FORMAS.
LEAM Stockholm is a trans-disciplinary initiative developed with participants from several divisions of the Royal Institute of Technology; the; the ; the ; together with EcoLoop and the .
Currently we are cooperating concerning urban growth and impact assessment of Stockholm, in comparison with other cities, using the LEAM model, in a case study called. Within this case study, different urban growth policy choices are examined and compared from several sustainability perspectives.
- 11 May 2017 at KTH Campus, Stockholm
- Workshop 10 May 2017 with TRF, SU and KTH
- Lectue and iLEAM Stockholm model laboration 8 May 2017 within the EESI programme course Natural Resources Management Tools (AL2300), KTH
- Model development for regional planning in the Stockholm Region. Workshop 27 September 2016 at KTH, Stockholm. TRF, WSP, UIUC, SU and KTH
- Planning of compact, low traffic, green cities. Workshop 6 May 2014 at KTH, Stockholm. Swedish Transport Agency, the Nordic Road Association, and KTH.
- Comparative cities and urban sustainability. Workshop October 1-4, 2012, at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Hållbara Stockholm - samhällsbyggnadsforskning i samverkan. Tvärdisciplinärt forskarnätverk i samverkan med Stockholmsregionen. Workshop 9 november 2011, Glashusett, Stockholm. [In Swedish].
- Stockholm LEAM Workshop - the Land Use Evolution and Impact Assessment Model, 19-20 September 2011, KTH, Stockholm.
Mörtberg, U., Goldenberg, R., Kalantari, Z., Kordas, O., Deal, B., Balfors, B. & Cvekovic, V. 2017.. Energy Policy 100: 338-349.
Mörtberg, U., Haas, J., Zetterberg, A., Franklin, J., Jonsson, D. & Deal, B. 2013.. Urban Ecosystems 16: 763-782, DOI: 10.1007/s11252-012-0270-3.