Why study at KTH ?
The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) was founded in 1827 and is the oldest and largest of Sweden’s technical universities. Since 1917, activities have been housed in central Stockholm in beautiful buildings which are currently protected as being of special historical interest. Energy and Environment is a focus area at KTH.
Some figures for KTH from 2008:
- 45 International Master’s programs taught in English
- 338 KTH students travelling to other universities
- 1,057 foreign exchange students began their studies at KTH
- 1,105 international master’s students began their studies at KTH
- 1,434 active postgraduate students with a minimum of 50% activity; 28% women and 72% men